- No one ever said dating was easy
- First dates are awkward
- Second dates are expectant and the dates that follow that
- During which two people really start getting down to the business of getting to know each other
- Present hundreds
- If not thousands
- Of opportunities for missteps
- Faux pas
- And mistakes
We call too often or not enough, we’re too available or never around, we wear sandals to fancy restaurants, laugh hysterically at bad jokes and commit countless other dating crimes, mostly without realizing we’re doing it?Certainly, poor dating acts is a global plagued, and now is the moment to change it with few basic guidelines. If dating is viewed as a game, then common from it, it has regulations you must know, understand and obey.
1. Do try to always look your best and be punctual. Showing up late or looking messy gives the impression that you don’t care.
2. Do try to enjoy yourself on dates. Yes, finding your soul mate is serious business, and it can sometimes even be a scary endeavor, but keep in mind that this is supposed to be fun.
Never tell excessively a person about you. Unveiling your deepest parts on your second meeting can turn off your date. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind, though always consider the fact that knowing someone is a long process, and you must allow your relationship to grow.4. Don’t be rude or get drunk on a date. Courtesy and manners will get you everywhere.
While none of these do’s and don’ts are set in stone, here we attempt to equip you with an idiot-proof playbook for the fast-paced, intense, exciting, full-contact sport of searching for someone with whom to fall in love.
One does not have to sit on the sidelines, the best online dating sites are only a mouse click away at on line dating sites